- a box of pepero and a couple turkish delights
- cards & stationary
- a couple tea bags
- cucumber and water face masks
- nail polish
After a few email exchanges and the snail mail exchange, we realized we have a lot in common! Hsiao was so thoughtful and sweet. I’d say this was a pretty special exchange… I received TWO packages from her (she sent a 2nd package as a card swap)!
The contents of the package really made me feel like I received a Welcome back to America! package. I’m so thankful to be paired up with her.
- TCHO mokaccino chocolate: super intense but rich with flavor. I can’t wait to try another TCHO!
- Cards, cards, cards: We did a card swap! I’ve come to collect stationary.
- Notebook: We’re both a fan of writing in notebooks, especially when we travel to log our experiences and thoughts.
- Tea bags: I don’t drink coffee, but I enjoy trying different kinds of tea. I’m super excited to try them because they had very unique aromas and I’ve never tried any of those brands or flavors before.
- Travel size notebook and pen: I’ve started to use this to record new recipes and food I’ve been cooking.
- Taiwanese style eggs: I LOVE EGGS. She was so thoughtful enough to send me an egg recipe!
- Instant milk tea pack: I didn’t know such a thing existed, but after being deprived of bubble milk tea for a year I’ve become an addict.
- Magnetic bookmarks: These are the coolest! I’ve started to read (physical) books again so I’m excited to use these. And they’re grey! My favorite color!!
- Asian candy: Hi-Chews and the jelly candy Hsiao sent are coincidentally the EXACT Asian candy that I treasured from care packages while I was abroad. The honeydew flavor is my favorite!
- Collagen & Aloe Vera Hydro sheet mask: Hsiao bought this one from London during one of her travels. Generally I really enjoy hydration facials and masks. They’re good for all skin types and your skin feels very refreshed afterwards. Looking forward to trying it!
Dates to remember for OCTOBER’s Snail Mail Exchange:
- Sign ups are open until Oct 6th midnight EST. You can sign up HERE (FOR BLOGGERS ONLY. If you don’t have a blog, you can always start one!)
- You will get paired with your pen pals by the 9th and begin getting to know them.
- Send out your packages by Oct 20th. Stay under the 7 USD limit and the THEME: Fall/Halloween
- TRACKING ON PACKAGES ARE NOW REQUIRED TO PREVENT LOST MAIL.
- Write about your experience and link up on Oct 31st (the last Friday of the month).